One of BCMF’s biggest challenges is finding the funding to get the patients from the Mae Tao Clinic to Chiang Mai for treatment. People are often keen to sponsor an individual child or willing to fund life-saving treatment and surgery. However, these patients need to get to Chiang Mai first before they can even receive the treatment they need. Sponsoring a trip is a vital way you can make a direct contribution to help save the lives of not just one patient but many!
Team up with your family, work colleagues, friends, local sports club members, school mates and sponsor a trip to Chiang Mai today. You can sponsor a one-off trip or make it an annual, quarterly or monthly event.
How to Sponsor a Van:
1. Visit the BCMF ‘How to donate’ page
2. Please deposit 7,000 Thai Baht into the Burma Children Medical Fund account directly through your bank
- Alternatively, if you are donating from Australia (AU$250) and require a tax-deductible receipt, please click here
- If you are donating from the US (US$250) and require a tax-deductible receipt, please click here
- If you are donating from the UK (£150) and require a tax-deductible receipt, please click here
Please email Kanchana on email@example.com with your name, contact details, and the date that you wish to sponsor. Please let us know how you would like to be acknowledged on our Sponsor a Van page (i.e. your first name only; your full name; a friend’s name; your organisation/business name; or ‘Anonymous’).
Sponsor a Van Calendar 2012 – Which one will you sponsor?
|NOVEMBER||Thu 01.11.2012||SPONSOR NOW!|
|Thu 08.11.2012||SPONSOR NOW!|
|Thu 22.11.2012||SPONSOR NOW!|
|Thu 29.11.2012||SPONSOR NOW!|
|DECEMBER||Thu 06.12.2012||SPONSOR NOW!|
|Thu 13.12.2012||SPONSOR NOW!|
|Thu 20.12.2012||SPONSOR NOW!|
|Extra Dec 2012||SPONSOR NOW!|