There are many ways in which you can lend a hand and get involved with BCMF activities. Our main focus is raising funds to treat as many children as we possibly can. Here are some ideas of how you can help us out.
- Become a ‘Helping Hand’ by donating to BCMF on a monthly basis (coming soon!);
- Subscribe to our newsletter and facebook page that we can touch base with you when we have exciting news and events to announce;
- Donate! This is the most important thing that you can do to help BCMF give children with serious medical conditions a chance at a healthy life;
- Tell your friends about us and refer them to our website and facebook page;
- Sponsor a Van of BCMF patients so that they can get to Chiang Mai (6 hours from the Mae Tao Clinic) for the treatment they need.
- Contribute towards treatment costs for one of our patients who needs urgent treatment (the contribution goes into our BCMF general pool of funds to ensure we have enough to cover the cost of treatment);
- Fund a program: BCMF is looking to expand their program to be able to provide treatment for as many children, adults and women as possible.
- Contribute: are you a good fundraiser? can you write proposals? are you a graphic designer? do you love databases? If you have any of these skills and the time to commit to a set project, then please contact us to discuss further. Email firstname.lastname@example.org